My brain is blanking on ideas for a post today. I could do one about boardgames that I’ve played recently and really liked, but it would be quicker to just say New York 1901, Baseball Highlights 2045, Quadropolis, and Viticulture.
I also considered doing another secret history of a big name company, but when one Google’s things about companies with secret histories, you bump up against all kinds of Illuminati bullshit.
So instead I Googled the term ‘good blog post ideas’ and everyone seems to agree that people like lists.
Here then, is a list of all the things on my desk, in no particular order.
- A red USB stick (contents unknown)
- A honey dipper I made on the lathe
- A jar of Tiger sperm
- An Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial Card
- A coprolite
- Shergar’s horseshoe
- A Samson CO1U
- Apollo 13 (the movie)
- Apollo 13 (the actual rocket)
- A key to a car I wrote off ten years ago
- An old sugar pot
- The original Gnostic Gospels
- A Nokia Xpress Music (dead)
- A key to a car I scrapped eight years ago
- The Joy Of Sex (pop up edition (sponsored by Viagra))
- A small spirit level
- Roger Explosion