Meeting new people can be difficult at the best of times, but especially when you want to meet them for romantic reasons. I always get a bit tongue tied around people who make my belly throb in a weird way, and so it’s always nice to have something to fall back on when the conversation is in danger of turning into just drooling and jibbering.
Here are seven things you can ask on a date.
- Why are we sitting on this date?
- What’s the opposite of cucumber?
- Seriously, why did we decide it would be good to meet on a sticky shrivelled fruit?
- Could you live in a world without tomato ketchup?
- Would you rather have disposable knees or the ability to see out of the back of your head?
- Do you remember the name of that sitcom starring Keith Barron working in a late night bakery?
- Would you like to see all of the photos on my phone?
I’m still single.